(1) 1878 William Bywater Co., Ltd. manufactures the earliest needle punching machine
(2) 1885 United Kingdom James Broadhead using acupuncture method to make thin felt
(3) 1990 American James Hunter factory began to manufacture needle machine
(4) 1930 years automobile has begun to apply needle-punched nonwoven materials
(5) 1940 needle machine still very rough primitive
(6) 1945 Bywater Company to make the important improvement to the acupuncture machine
(7) 1957 Hunter Factory designed the transmission balance of the needle machine, speed up to 800rpm
(8) 1968 Austrian Fehrer Co., Ltd. manufactured a combination of rack, fully enclosed segmented drive needle machine, speed up to 1000rpm
(9) 1972 Fehrer Company invented U-shaped needle and pattern acupuncture machine, development so far, the width of 16m, the frequency of more than 3300rpm, more than a needle plate density of 30000 m, the production speed of 30m/min.
(10) About 1987 years, China introduced the first acupuncture machine.
(11) The production of Nonwoven fabrics worldwide in 1996 has exceeded 2 million tons, accounting for about 10% of the total amount of textiles, and its development rate is much faster than the average development speed of the textile industry. At present, the textile industry in the world is generally not very prosperous, but nonwovens production has maintained a very high annual growth rate, continue to $number growth rate of development.
(12) now. The development of new technology and how to use a variety of new fiber (flame-retardant fiber, antistatic fiber, superfine glass fiber, etc.) has become a modern non-textile enterprise.