How to Maintain the Webbing Machine
We talk about the problems of the webbing factory below. If you want to produce high-quality, high-volume products, you must use good weaving machines as the basis. However, the use of non-maintenance will inevitably cause problems in the production of low-grade products. Then, if the maintenance of the webbing machine has a more detailed introduction for your reference:
(1) Clean the steel file regularly.
(2) Check and replace the gimbaled planetary gears, bobbin bearings, guide arm shafts, and couplings.
(3) Check winding brake roller, chain, tensioner, adjustment pin and replace, friction plate, disc maintenance and replacement. Rough rubber inspection and replacement.
(4) Opening part: It is necessary to replace the cam-opening arm bearing, steel wire rope, rewinding spring, and reversing arm bearing.
(5) Main drive section: After long-term use of the loom, the drive section crankshaft bearing seat oil seal needs to be replaced.
(6) Synchronous toothed belt replacement, oil filter cleaning.
(7) Measure the replacement of the internal parts of the storage weft drum, the internal parts of the yarn stop pin, and the encoder cleaning.
(8) Main nozzle cleaning, filter cleaning, cleaning and repair of solenoid valves and pressure regulators, inspection and configuration of gas lines.
(9) Servomotor maintenance and replacement, buffer repair and internal parts replacement.
(10) Check and replace the sensing cable.
Next: Jacquard Loom