Several Problems Needing Attention in the Practical Application of High-speed Shuttleless Ribbon Weaving Machine
Glass fiber is characterized by high strength, good temperature resistance, and good corrosion resistance. However, its wear resistance and folding endurance performance are poor, and its textile performance is poor. Therefore, the following issues need to be noted when weaving fiberglass tape with a high-speed shuttleless webbing machine. .
1. Selection of Sending Velocity
High-speed shuttleless webbing machines generally have a delivery speed of 600 to 1 000 times/min. Considering the poor abrasion resistance of glass fiber, the speed of webbing is generally slower than that of weaving chemical fibers and cotton fabrics. When the diameter of the glass fiber monofilament is φ5-6 μm and the webbing width is less than 50 mm, the weft-supplying speed may be suitably selected to be around 800 beats/min. When the diameter of the glass fiber monofilament>φ6 μm and the webbing width>50 mm, Sending speed can choose <800 times / min more appropriate.
2. Selection of glass fiber monofilament diameter The fineness of glass fiber determines the softness of glass fiber. The critical bending radius of glass fiber depends on fiber diameter and relative elongation at break. For glass fiber, ε value is determined by the material. Because of its nature, it is not easy to change, so reducing the fiber diameter becomes one of the important methods to improve the flexibility of glass fiber. At the same time, the glass fiber diameter also has a great relationship with the folding endurance.
Although the glass fiber is finer, the softness is better, and it is more suitable for textiles. However, as an industrial product, the production cost of the product is also a factor to be fully considered. Therefore, from the economical point of view and satisfying the requirements of the webbing process, glass fibers having a fineness of between 5 and 10 μm are more suitable for the woven fiberglass tape.
3. Selection of Glass Fiber Infiltrant The glass fiber infiltrant is coated on the surface of glass fiber in the drawing process, mainly used for lubrication, bonding, film formation, anti-static, etc., which can effectively improve the textile performance of glass fiber. Therefore, the selection of sizing formulations is particularly important. Infiltration agent is divided into paraffin type, starch type, pre-treatment type and many other. According to the use of glass fiber tapes, different glass fiber sizing agents can be used.
4. Control of Indoor Temperature and Humidity In the course of weaving, glass fiber should be rubbed with the moving components. It is easy to accumulate charges on the surface area of the glass fiber, so that the fibers are mutually exclusive and the fibers and the components are attracted to each other. The phenomenon of "wool wire" causes the glass fiber strength and textile performance to decline, which affects the normal performance of the webbing.
Indoor temperature and humidity control, especially relative humidity control, can effectively eliminate static electricity. The control of indoor temperature and humidity in general textile workshops is: Spring: temperature 21 to 25 °C, humidity 65% to 70%; summer: temperature 28 to 32 °C, humidity 60% to 65%; fall: temperature 23 to 27 °C, humidity 55% to 65% in winter: temperature 18 to 25 °C, humidity 50% to 60%.
5. Selection of edge-locking line The thickness and characteristics of the edge-locking line shall be selected according to the thickness of the webbing and the requirements for use. When the edge-locking line is too thick, the seam will become thicker. When the glass fiber tape is sub-wrapped, the two edges of the finished glass fiber tape are There will be one side thick and one thin phenomenon, affecting the appearance quality of glass fiber tape; too good intensity of the rules will affect the normal operation of the webbing, so the thickness of the cuff line is generally chosen between 50 to 100 denier.
6. Debugging of webbing machines the debugging of the webbing machine mainly considers the following issues:
(1) According to the latitude and longitude requirements of the webbing, the speeds of the weft transfer, take-up, beating, sewing and crocheting are initially adjusted.
(2) According to the requirements of the fabric type, the warp, weft, and seaming lines should be good.
(3) Slow debugging using jog mode, adjusting the actual weaving of each glass fiber tape, and when the weaving speed of all glass fiber tapes on the host computer has met the webbing requirements, it will be transferred to the normal power-on state.
The use of high-speed shuttleless webbing machines for woven fiberglass belts has begun to find applications in the country, with the continuous development and improvement of its equipment performance and the further expansion of glass fiber webbing varieties (thickness, width, and fabric structure, etc.) from the long-term. Look, the high-speed shuttleless webbing machine will inevitably replace the ordinary glass fiber webbing machine and get a wider range of applications.