The following are some suggestions for the lubrication and maintenance of the webbing machine:
1. The lubrication of the needle loom is transferred from the oil pump to the fueling point. Change it once every quarter.
2. Lubricate the oil cups on the webbing manually once a week.
3. Replace the jack lever oil is changed once every quarter
4. The ribbon machine should do a good job of dust removal, remove the waste yarn and keep the machine clean. The yarn wound on the roller must be taken clean.
5. Each quarter should deal with the key parts of the drive components, rolling bearings, rockers, connecting rod joints and other parts of the webbing to inspect and clean the oil and check if the fasteners are loose.