The development and classification of knitting
In the 70s, knitted warp knitting and weft knitting techniques have been widely used in webbing. In 1973, the trial successfully produced a knitted nylon wide tight tape. In 1982, the introduction of the Italian crochet machine, advanced technology, wide variety of production, especially suitable for thin decorative belt fabrics, such as lace, elastic band, window screening, decorative belts and so on. The basic process flow is: bleaching and dyeing - winding - weaving - ironing - packaging.
1) According to the material: Nylon / TEDOLON / PP polypropylene / acrylic / cotton / polyester / gold and silver onion / spandex / light / rayon, etc.; nylon and PP ribbon distinction: general nylon ribbon is first weaving, Therefore, the color of the yarn after slitting is uneven because of uneven dyeing. The PP ribbon is first dyed and rewoven. Therefore, the yarn does not become white; And soft; can also be distinguished by the chemical reaction of combustion; general nylon ribbon price higher than the PP ribbon. The Tedoron webbing is softer and dull. Acrylic webbing is made of Tedoron and cotton. The price of cotton webbing is generally higher.
2) According to the weaving method: There are three categories of plain weave, twill weave, satin weave and miscellaneous weave. (Plain/small corrugated/twill/secure webbing/hanging/beading/jacquard PP webbing can be divided into 900D/1200D/1600D according to the thickness of its yarn; at the same time, we should pay attention to the thickness of the webbing, and the thickness also determines its unit price and toughness. degree.)
3) According to the width specifications: 10MM/12MM/15MM/20MM/25MM/30MM/32MM/38MM/50MM and so on.
4) According to the nature of the use: clothing ribbons, shoes ribbons, luggage ribbons, security ribbons, ribbons and other special categories.
5) The characteristics of the webbing itself: elastic webbing and rigid webbing (non-elastic webbing).
6) Process points: Mainly woven and knitted belts. The webbing, especially the jacquard webbing, is somewhat similar to the cloth labeling process, but the cloth warp is fixed and the weft yarn expresses the pattern. The basic weft of the webbing is fixed. The warp yarn expresses the pattern using a small machine, each time the printing and production. Wearing yarns and adjusting machines may take a long time and the efficiency is relatively low. However, it is possible to create a wide variety of dazzling products that do not always have the same kind of faces as cloth labels. The main functions of webbing are decorative and functional. Such as popular mobile phone straps. After weaving the tape out, we can also screen-print all kinds of words/patterns, which is generally cheaper than weaving text patterns directly. The weaving belts are mainly divided into two categories: non-woven webbing and shuttle webbing. At present, the shuttleless webbing on the market is more common than the shuttle webbing.