Why is the ribbon prone to mildew? What is the harm of weaving mildew?
The anti-mildew measure of ribbon.
What if the weaving product is moldy?Some people will wonder why the ribbon can mold, what is the reason? In fact, the ribbon not only can be moldy, but also harmful after mildew, so it is necessary to make the mildew of the weaving belt, and this article can help you.
The main cause of mildew of weaving products.
1. Some of the ribbon in a plastic paddle, mucilage inside itself is rich in protein, starch, these have become a hotbed of mold, has joined in the mucilage ammonia before these, as well as other preservatives, these substances to join have anti-fungal effect, but due to the under the requirements of environmental protection in recent years, no longer add these products in the mucilage, so the mold is easy to breed;
2. When the ribbon is dyed, the former dyes have added toluene, which ACTS as anti-mildew and anti-corrosion, and also cannot be added in these products due to the environmental protection in recent years.
3. The structure of the ribbon itself loose, easy absorption moisture in the air, and weaves itself surface uneven characteristic is easy to stop dust, when the appropriate temperature and humidity to mold began to grow;
Harm and main mould.
Mildew, aspergillus flavus and other mold can grow. Ribbon mildew can lead to a ribbon appearance is damaged, affect the product quality, usually, the mold has quickly spread, reproductive characteristics, easy to cause the product the material of other parts of the mold, expand losses.
Anti-mildew of weaving belt.
1. Add 1% or so of the anti-mildew agent aem5700-l50 to the adhesive pulp which may be used in the weaving belt.
2. Put bio-dry desiccant in the packaging of the woven products, and control the humidity within the bag under 60%, that is, the humidity range of mold not suitable for growth.
3. Put fresh anti-mildew tablets in the package to form a bacteriostatic space.